|Title of the article
THE PROBLEM OF SOCIAL CONFLICT COGNITION: MODERN VIEW
Plotnikov Andrey Andreevich, Postgraduate student, Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University named after R. E. Alekseev (24 Minina street, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia), Styleperson@mail.ru
Background. The problem of social conflict cognition is one of the key problems of modern social science. Development and use of techniques relevant to the current development of the information society will allow effective management of social conflicts. The purpose of this study can be determined as the analysis of the existing methods of knowledge of social conflicts and the definition of the vector of their development in the future years.
Materials and methods. This article contains materials of practical and theoretical studies of scientists from different fields of social sciences, preferably of the second half of XX – beginning of XXI century.
Results. The author marked the fundamentals of the conflict theory, developed a number of practices to manage individual types of conflicts. The researcher also obtained statistical data, based on experimental studies.
Conclusions. The modern theory of conflicts is a cross-scientific and rapidly growing field of social research. Within the information paradigm, the research methodology and management of social conflicts stop functioning. Therefore, the development of new approaches to the study of individual modern types of social conflicts defines the future development of our society.
social conflict, methods of conflict cognition, conflict theory, models of conflict management.
|| Download PDF
1. Grishina N. V. Psikhologiya konflikta [Psychology of conflicts]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2008, 544 p.
2. Socal conflict. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_conflict (accessed 14 October 2013).
3. Burton J. Current Research on Peace and Violence. 1986, vol. IX, no. 3.
4. Maddi S. Teorii lichnosti: sravnitel'nyy analiz [Theories of personality: comparative analysis]. Saint Petersburg: Rech', 2002, 539 p.
5. Kh"ell L., Zigler D. Teorii lichnosti [Theories of personality]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2003, 608 p.
6. Khorni K. Nevroticheskaya lichnost' nashego vremeni. Samoanaliz [Neurotic personality of our time. Self analysis]. Moscow: Progress, 1993, 825 p.
7. Darendorf R. Elementy teorii sotsial'nogo konflikta [Elements of the social conflict theory]. Moscow: Direkt-Media, 2007, 21 p.
8. Shalenko V. N. Konfliktologiya. Teoriya i praktika [Conflictology. Theory and practice]. 2006, no. 3, pp. 8–21.
9. Kvitsiniya M. B. Voprosy filosofii [Problems of philosophy]. 2010, no. 1. Available at: http://vphil.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=93&Itemid=52 (accessed 18 October 2013).
Дата создания: 09.02.2015 13:56
Дата обновления: 10.02.2015 09:46